This product suits
Ostelin Cal-DK2 is formulated for those who:
• Are at risk of Vitamin D, Vitamin K or Calcium insufficiency
• Identify as older adults/postmenopausal women
• Are wanting to support healthy bones
30 & 60 tablets
Why Ostelin Cal-DK2 Tablets ?
Ostelin Cal-DK2 provides optimal delivery of calcium into the bones with a convenient 1-a-day dose. Cal-DK2 contains calcium, which helps reduce bone density loss in pregnant, post-menopausal and elderly women. It also contains high strength vitamin D3, which promotes calcium absorption. Vitamin K2 activates Osteocalcin, a protein that regulates calcium which is essential for bone mineralisation.
Cal-DK2 for optimised calcium delivery:
• Calcium helps reduce bone density loss in pregnant, post-menopausal and elderly women
• High strength vitamin D3 promotes calcium absorption, and a diet deficient in calcium can lead to osteoporosis in later life
Directions for use
- Adults take 1 tablet daily with a meal or as directed by your healthcare professional
- Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice
- Artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners
- Dairy products
This product is Halal certified.
Ostelin’s Vitamin D3 ingredient is derived from the lanolin of sheep’s wool.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Warning: large tablet size.