This product suits
Ostelin Cal-DK2 is formulated for those who:
• Are at risk of Vitamin D, Vitamin K or Calcium insufficiency
• Identify as older adults/postmenopausal women
• Are wanting to support healthy bones
30 & 60 tablets
Why Ostelin Cal-DK2 Tablets ?
Ostelin Cal-DK2 provides optimised calcium delivery into the bones in a convenient 1-a-day dose of Calcium, Vitamin D3 and Vitamin K2.
Each tablet contains Calcium (as carbonate) 800mg, Colecalciferol 25 micrograms (1000IU) and Menaquinone-7 180 micrograms.
Cal-DK2 for optimised calcium delivery:
• Calcium helps reduce bone density loss in pregnant, post-menopausal and elderly women
• High strength vitamin D3 promotes calcium absorption, and a diet deficient in calcium can lead to osteoporosis in later life
• Vitamin K2 activates Osteocalcin, a protein that regulates calcium which is essential for bone mineralisation
• May reduce the risk of falls, most likely due to improved muscle tone and strength
Directions for use
- Adults take 1 tablet daily with a meal or as directed by your healthcare professional
- Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice
- Artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners
- Dairy products
This product is Halal certified.
Ostelin’s Vitamin D3 ingredient is derived from the lanolin of sheep’s wool.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. If symptoms persist please see your healthcare professional. Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
Warning: large tablet size.