Infant Vitamin D3 Drops
Available in 2.4 mL (80 drops) & 3 mL (100 drops)
Vitamin D is important as it:
- Helps to form and maintain strong healthy bones
- Assists the development and maintenance of teeth
- Supports muscle strength and functioning
- Supports a healthy immune system
This product suits
Ostelin Infant Vitamin D3 drops are designed for breast feeding babies. They also offer a convenient dosing method for children up to 12 years old.
Why Ostelin Infant Vitamin D3 Drops?
Ostelin Infant Vitamin D3 Drops are perfectly suited to infants, allowing mothers to add a drop of sunshine vitamin* to their day. Vitamin D supports the formation of strong, healthy bones and assists in the development of teeth, though cannot generally be obtained from diet alone, and despite its many benefits, breast milk is generally low in vitamin D.
This is why each drop of Ostelin Infant Vitamin D3 Drops delivers a concentrated 400IU dose of vitamin D3, the form naturally found in the body, blended with premium quality fractionated coconut oil. Sugarless and free from artificial sweeteners and preservatives, this flavour free and odourless formula is ideal for breast feeding infants as it won’t interfere with feeding.
How this product works
- Helps to form and maintain strong bones
- Helps in the development and maintenance of teeth
- Promotes calcium absorption
- Is involved in bone mineralisation
- Is important for optimal strength and functioning of the skeletal muscle
- Is important for a healthy immune system
- Ostelin uses vitamin D3, the natural form of vitamin D, produced by your body
- For infants less than 12 months: Dispense 1 drop onto the nipple or a washed finger and allow infant to suck for at least 30 seconds
- For older infants and children up to 12 years: Dispense 1 drop onto a spoon or mix into drink
- Artificial sweeteners
- Artificial preservatives
- Dairy products
This product is Halal certified
Ostelin Vitamin D products are derived from the lanolin of sheep’s wool
*sunshine vitamin is vitamin D3